The Ferro Phosphorus Lumps that introduced by us are utilized as a good dehydrating agent which can remove water at the tome of the alloy. Also, it is great to be utilized as a producing drying agent. Moreover, these type of lumps are the best to use in making of phosphorous castings. These are well processed by domain professionals with progressive methodologies using top of the line needed chemical substances that guarantee high effective and long life. The Ferro Phosphorus Lumps come in a variety of jumbo bags packaging of varied quantity.
- Product name: Ferro Phosphorous
- CAS No.: 8049-19-2
- Molecular formula: FeP
- Molecular weight: 86.81
- Used as a good dehydrating agent that can remove water during the alloy formation.
- It is also used as a manufacturing drying agent.
- Ferro Phosphorus to an alloy prevents oxidation and the later rusting of metals.
- A combination of phosphorus with iron, is used as an ingredient in high-strength low-alloy steel
- Ferro Phosphorus is used mainly as the additives in the foundry industry
- It is used in manufacturing of phosphorous castings.
- Packing: Jumbo Bags
Other Details :
- Cr : 0.6% max
- Mn : 3.0% max
- P : 22.0-28.0%
- Si : 3.0% max