Liquid Hexafluorosilicic Acid, which is also known as Fluorosilicic Acid Solution, is most commonly utilized for water fluoridation, and as a metal surface treatment agent. It is an ideal solution for pH adjustment in industrial textile processing as well as laundries. Also, it is utilized in processing of hides, for hardening ceramics & masonry and in the production of other chemicals. Easily soluble in water, free from adulteration and longer shelf life, the Liquid Hexafluorosilicic Acid is available in a variety of amounts with plastic drum packaging.
- Product name: Hexafluorosilicic Acid
- Alias: fluorosilicic acid/hexafluorosilicic acid
- hydrofluorosilicic acid/silicon hexafluoride dihydride (Industrial Grade, NSF Grade, Food Grade)
- CAS No.: 16961-83-4
- Molecular formula: H2SiF6
- Molecular weight: 144.09
- UN No.: 1778
- Fluorosilicic acid solution is used for water fluoridation, as a metal surface treatment and cleaner and pH adjustment in industrial textile processing or laundries.
- It is also used in processing of hides, for hardening masonry and ceramics and in the manufacture of other chemicals.
- Packing: 28kg/drum, 300kg/drum, 1400kg/IBC PE plastic drum.
Other Details :
- Form: Liquid
- Warranty: 2 Year