Synthetic Cryolite Powder is mostly utilized as the flux of aluminum smelting of molten salt. It can also be used for sunscreen agent, solvent in the production of glass & enamel, and enamel emulsion. It has a great use in agriculture industry as an insecticide on crops. Well processed with chemically certified formula, it is tested in nicely facilitated laboratory for purity, effectiveness and longer shelf life. The Synthetic Cryolite Powder is available in different bag packaging options as per clients' requirement.
- Product name: Sodium fluoroaluminate, Synthetic Cryolite, Sodium cryolite
- CAS No.: 13775-53-6
- Molecular formula: Na3AlF6
- Molecular weight: 209.94
- UN No.: 3077
- Cryolite is mainly used as the flux of aluminum smelting of molten salt.
- Also used for enamel emulsion, sunscreen agent and solvent in the production of glass and enamel.
- Insecticide on crops.
- The flux of aluminum alloy casting, the production of ferroalloy and the production of rimmed steel and the wear-resisting filler of resin rubber.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag,1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).